The article raises the problems of cultural diversity, as well as the transformation of multicultural values over many centuries. Significant influence on their formation had external and internal factors that could contribute to the emergence, development or death of various cultural values. The modern world is complex and diverse, the dynamic dramatic events of recent years have very clearly highlighted the problem of disunity existing in it, social and cultural differences.
Dialogue of various cultures, civilizations, has become one of the most important and debated problems in modern philosophy and cultural studies. One of these moments is the phenomenon of multiculturalism. Despite ancient history from the point of view of a way of life, multiculturalism is quite a new concept. Speaking about multicultural values, one can not fail to mention such a notion as “tolerance” that causes tolerance for different cultures, religions and civilizations.
After all, only in tolerant societies, multiculturalism bears mutual enrichment which is connected with the process of penetration of one culture into another for the purpose of further cultural unification of people, and this leads to the formation of a system of cultural values uniting different peoples. Multiculturalism is one of the varieties of cultural diversity manifested in society.
History proved, if there were no multicultural values, then there would be no great civilization because any society because of its isolation and isolation within its borders is doomed to failure. In the period of globalization, no country can remain outside of multiculturalism. But in the modern world there is a crisis, and Europe claims the collapse of multiculturalism at all, but despite this, it takes this fact.
Despite this, it is logical to consider multiculturalism a positive phenomenon. It can be concluded that the formation of multicultural values took place under the influence of many factors. Opinions about his crisis in the West are considered controversial, because the transformation of images took place for many millennia.
At the same time, cultural heritage was accumulated. Historical heterogeneity persists to this day. Virtually no country in the world has cultural and religious uniformity. Each country unites a multitude of ethno-cultural communities, representing a kind of heterogeneous unity. And is there any reason to assert today about the collapse of traditional values that support intercultural unity in diversity?
1. V.V. Bublikov Assimilation or multiculturalism – the experience of foreign countries on the integration of immigrants. 2008. № 315. Pp. 38-41
2. E.I. Bashkirov. Transformation of the values of Russian society // Polis. 2000. № 6.
3. History of world civilizations: textbook / RG. Mumladze, V.I. Antonenko, T.Yu. Kirilina, V.A. Smirnov; under the Society. Ed. Dr. econ. Sciences, prof. R.G. Mumladze. – M.: Publishing house “Rusains”, 2016. – 336 p.
4. Komlev, A.E. Philosophical analysis of the problem of recognizing another: ontological aspect: author’s abstract. dis. to the soisk. scientist. step. Cand. Phil. Sciences (09.00.01) / Komlev Alexey Evgenievich; SSYUA – Saratov, 2006.
5. S. Huntington. Clash of civilizations, trans. with English. T.Velimeeva, Yu.Novikova.- M .: OOO “Publishing House AST”, 2003.- 603 p.
6. Tsapenko I. Developed countries: integration policy in relation to immigrants / / World Economy and International Relations. 2008. № 3. P. 59-69.
7. Philosophy: Textbook for high schools / Under the total. Ed. V. V. Mironov. – Moscow: Norma, 2005 – 928 p.
Created by Komlev Alexey, Tkachenko Galina